10 The Semiotics of Gunung Kawi: Materializing Affiliation at Ancient and Modern Balinese Temples
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Special Issue: Beyond Belief: The Archaeology of Religion and Ritual
21, 2011 pages 147–165
How to Cite
Schoenfelder, J. W. (2011), 10 The Semiotics of Gunung Kawi: Materializing Affiliation at Ancient and Modern Balinese Temples. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 21: 147–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-8248.2012.01042.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!