Authors’ Note: Amanda E. Matzek, MS, Doctoral Candidate, Family Social Science. Marlene S. Stum, PhD, Professor, Family Social Science. Please address correspondence to Amanda E. Matzek, University of Minnesota, 1985 Buford Avenue, 290 McNeal Hall, St. Paul, MN 55108; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are Consumers Vulnerable to Low Knowledge of Long-Term Care?
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 420–434, June 2010
How to Cite
Matzek, A. E. and Stum, M. S. (2010), Are Consumers Vulnerable to Low Knowledge of Long-Term Care?. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 38: 420–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-3934.2010.00036.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!