Author’s Note: Alex Schwartz, PhD, is an Associate Professor and Chair of the graduate program in Urban Policy Analysis and Management at the Milano School of International Affairs, Management and Urban Policy. Please address correspondence to Alex Schwartz, School of International Affairs, Management, and Urban Policy, The New School, 72 Fifth Avenue, Room 505, New York, NY 10011; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lessons from the Housing Crisis
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 3–14, September 2011
How to Cite
Schwartz, A. (2011), Lessons from the Housing Crisis. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 40: 3–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-3934.2011.02084.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!