Authors’ Note: Ui-Jeen Yu, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Family and Consumer Sciences at Illinois State University. Mary L. Damhorst, is a Professor in the Department of Apparel, Educational Studies and Hospitality Management Department at Iowa State University. Daniel W. Russell, is a Professor in the Department of Human Development and Family Studies at Iowa State University. Please address correspondence to Ui-Jeen Yu, Department of Family and Consumer Sciences, 203K Turner, Illinois State University, Normal, IL 61790-5060; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Impact of Body Image on Consumers’ Perceptions of Idealized Advertising Images and Brand Attitudes
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 58–73, September 2011
How to Cite
Yu, U.-J., Damhorst, M. L. and Russell, D. W. (2011), The Impact of Body Image on Consumers’ Perceptions of Idealized Advertising Images and Brand Attitudes. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 40: 58–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-3934.2011.02088.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!