Authors’ Note: Kelly H. Webber, PhD, RD, LD, is an Assistant Professor in the department of Nutrition and Food Science at University of Kentucky. Lisa Quintiliani, PhD, is a postdoctoral fellow at Medical Information Systems Unit, Boston Medical Center. Please address correspondence to Kelly H. Webber, Department of Nutrition and Food Science, University of Kentucky, 212A Funkhouser Bldg. Lexington, KY 40406-0054; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Development of a Weight Loss Program for Appalachian Kentucky Adults: A Formative Research Survey
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 74–84, September 2011
How to Cite
Webber, K. H. and Quintiliani, L. (2011), Development of a Weight Loss Program for Appalachian Kentucky Adults: A Formative Research Survey. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 40: 74–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-3934.2011.02089.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!