Author’s Note: Ruben P. Viramontez Anguiano, PhD, CFLE, is an Associate Professor in the School of FCS, HDFS Program at Bowling Green State University. Please address correspondence to Ruben P. Viramontez Anguiano, Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH; e-mail: email@example.com.
Writing a Good Peer Review in Family and Consumer Sciences
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 93–95, September 2011
How to Cite
Viramontez Anguiano, R. P. (2011), Writing a Good Peer Review in Family and Consumer Sciences. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 40: 93–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-3934.2011.02092.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!