Authors’ Note: Judith M. Lukaszuk, PhD, RD, LDN, is an Associate Professor and Didactic Program Director at Northern Illinois University. Aimee D. Prawitz, PhD, is a Professor at School of Family, Consumer, and Nutrition Sciences and Assistant to the Dean for Research, College of Health and Human Sciences at Northern Illinois University. Kirsten N. Johnson, MS, is a Graduate Student in the School of Family, Consumer, and Nutrition Sciences at Northern Illinois University. Josephine Umoren, PhD, is an Associate Professor and Coordinator, Nutrition Dietetics and Hospitality Administration, School of Family, Consumer & Nutrition Sciences at Northern Illinois University. Terrence J. Bugno, MD, FACR, is a Radiation Oncologist in Sage Cancer Center-Centegra Health System. Please address correspondence to Judith M. Lukaszuk, School of Family, Consumer, and Nutrition Sciences, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL 60115; e-mail: email@example.com. This study was supported by a research grant from the Medical Nutrition Practice Group, a practice group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Development of a Noninvasive Vitamin D Screening Tool
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 229–240, March 2012
How to Cite
Lukaszuk, J. M., Prawitz, A. D., Johnson, K. N., Umoren, J. and Bugno, T. J. (2012), Development of a Noninvasive Vitamin D Screening Tool. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 40: 229–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-3934.2011.02107.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!