Authors’ Note: Jinhee Kim, PhD, is an Associate Professor and Extension Specialist in the Department of Family Science at University of Maryland. Saeeun Choi, PhD, is a Research Associate at Seoul National University Institute on Aging. Swarn Chatterjee, PhD, is an Assistant Professor at University of Georgia. Haejeong Kim, PhD, is an Independent Researcher in West Lafayette, IN. Please address correspondence to Jinhee Kim, PhD, Associate Professor and Extension Specialist, Department of Family Science, School of Public Health Building, University of Maryland, 255 Valley Drive, Room 1142, College Park, MD 20742; e-mail: email@example.com.
The Motivation for Intergenerational Time and Financial Transfers
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 373–397, June 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J., Choi, S., Chatterjee, S. and Kim, H. (2012), The Motivation for Intergenerational Time and Financial Transfers. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 40: 373–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-3934.2012.02118.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!