Editor's Note: The following article is an excerpt from “Second Stage Labor Management: Promotion of Evidence-Based Practice and a Collaborative Approach to Patient Care,” the newest monograph in the AWHONN Symposia Series.
Managing Second-Stage Labour
exploring the variables during the second stage
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2006
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 28–34, December 1999
How to Cite
Mayberry, L. J., Wood, S. H., Strange, L. B., Flee, L., Heisler, D. R. and Neilsen-Smith, K. (1999), Managing Second-Stage Labour. AWHONN Lifelines, 3: 28–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6356.1999.tb01146.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!