Editor’s Note: Following is the fourth in a series of Roundtable discussions on the most compelling women’s health and childbearing topics as part of Lifelines’ ongoing 10th anniversary celebration. Listen in as leading experts talk about the advances that have been made in patient safety in recent years—and the work that still needs to be done.
EXPERT ROUNDATABLE DISCUSSION
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 218–224, June|July 2006
How to Cite
Kendig, S., Adkins-Bley, K., Carson-Smith, W. and Nelson, K. J. (2006), EXPERT ROUNDATABLE DISCUSSION. AWHONN Lifelines, 10: 218–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6356.2006.00035.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.