Editor’s Note: Dr. Carol Shieh is the lead author of a research study published in the July/August 2006 issue of the Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing (JOGNN) entitled “Severity of Drug Use, Initiation of Prenatal Care, and Maternal-Fetal Attachment in Pregnant Marijuana and Cocaine/Heroin Users.” We invited her to write a practice article based on that study for AWHONN Lifelines.
How One Nurse Turned Her Day-to-Day Experiences Into Research
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 375–378, October|November 2006
How to Cite
Shieh, C. (2006), Practice-Based Evidence. AWHONN Lifelines, 10: 375–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6356.2006.00081.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.