Conflict of Interest: None.
Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in School-Aged Autistic Children
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
© 2008 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 288–295, July 2008
How to Cite
Vasconcelos, M. M., Brito, A. R., Domingues, R. C., Da Cruz, L. C. H., Gasparetto, E. L., Werner, J. and Gonçalves, J. P. S. (2008), Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in School-Aged Autistic Children. Journal of Neuroimaging, 18: 288–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6569.2007.00200.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Acceptance: Received August 26, 2007, and in revised form August 26, 2007. Accepted for publication September 22, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!