MRI Showing White Matter Lesions and Multiple Lobar Microbleeds in a Patient with Reversible Encephalopathy
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
© 2008 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 89–91, January 2009
How to Cite
Alcalay, R. N. and Smith, E. E. (2009), MRI Showing White Matter Lesions and Multiple Lobar Microbleeds in a Patient with Reversible Encephalopathy. Journal of Neuroimaging, 19: 89–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6569.2008.00241.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Acceptance: Received September 28, 2007, and in revised form November 26, 2007. Accepted for publication December 22, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!