Disclosure: The authors have reported no conflicts of interest.
Axonal Dysfunction in the Deep White Matter in Machado-Joseph Disease
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
© 2008 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 9–12, January 2009
How to Cite
D'Abreu, A., França Jr, M., Appenzeller, S., Lopes-Cendes, I. and Cendes, F. (2009), Axonal Dysfunction in the Deep White Matter in Machado-Joseph Disease. Journal of Neuroimaging, 19: 9–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6569.2008.00260.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
- Acceptance: Received February 14, 2008, and in revised form February 14, 2008. Accepted for publication February 29, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!