J Neuroimaging 2010;20:141-147.
High-Resolution Phased-Array MRI of the Human Brain at 7 Tesla: Initial Experience in Multiple Sclerosis Patients
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
© 2009 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 141–147, April 2010
How to Cite
Metcalf, M., Xu, D., Okuda, D. T., Carvajal, L., Srinivasan, R., Kelley, D. A.C., Mukherjee, P., Nelson, S. J., Vigneron, D. B. and Pelletier, D. (2010), High-Resolution Phased-Array MRI of the Human Brain at 7 Tesla: Initial Experience in Multiple Sclerosis Patients. Journal of Neuroimaging, 20: 141–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6569.2008.00338.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Acceptance: Received June 4, 2008, and in revised form October 3, 2008. Accepted for publication October 14, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!