[Correction added after online publication 17-March-2010: Received date corrected.]
Frequency of Microemboli Signal in Stroke Patients Treated with Low Molecular Weight Heparin or Aspirin
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2008
© 2008 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 118–121, April 2010
How to Cite
Hao, Q., Chang, H. M., Wong, M. C., Wong, K. S. and Chen, C. (2010), Frequency of Microemboli Signal in Stroke Patients Treated with Low Molecular Weight Heparin or Aspirin. Journal of Neuroimaging, 20: 118–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6569.2008.00339.x
J Neuroimaging 2010;20:118-121.
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2008
- Acceptance: Received June 9, 2008, and in revised form October 14, 2008, Accepted for publication November 8, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!