Conflict of Interest: The authors have no commercial interests to disclose. This submission has not previously been presented and is not elsewhere under consideration for publication. The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Rosai-Dorfman Disease with Massive Intracranial Involvement: Asymmetric Response to Conservative Therapy
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 194–196, April 2011
How to Cite
Walker, R. N., Nickles, T. P., Lountzis, N. I., Jacobs, D. L. and Nawaz, N. K. (2011), Rosai-Dorfman Disease with Massive Intracranial Involvement: Asymmetric Response to Conservative Therapy. Journal of Neuroimaging, 21: 194–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6569.2009.00404.x
J Neuroimaging 2011;21:194-196.
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Acceptance: Received March 6, 2009, and in revised form April 28, 2009. Accepted for publication June 5, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!