Disclosures: This work was supported by FAPESP.
Thalamic Volume and Dystonia in Machado–Joseph Disease
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages e91–e93, April 2011
How to Cite
D’Abreu, A., França Jr, M. C., Yasuda, C. L., Souza, M. S.A., Lopes-Cendes, Í. and Cendes, F. (2011), Thalamic Volume and Dystonia in Machado–Joseph Disease. Journal of Neuroimaging, 21: e91–e93. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6569.2010.00464.x
J Neuroimaging 2011;21:e91-e93.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Acceptance: Received August 16, 2009, and in revised form October 27, 2009. Accepted for publication November 18, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!