J Neuroimaging 2012;22:92-94.
Arterial ReOcclusion and Persistent Distal Occlusion after Thrombus Aspiration
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 92–94, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, L., Rubiera, M., Harrigan, M. R. and Alexandrov, A. V. (2012), Arterial ReOcclusion and Persistent Distal Occlusion after Thrombus Aspiration. Journal of Neuroimaging, 22: 92–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6569.2010.00505.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Acceptance: Received February 20, 2010, and in revised form April 29, 2010. Accepted for publication May 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!