Conflicts of Interest: The authors report no conflicts.
Clinical Investigative Study
White Matter Lesions Progression in Migraine with Aura: A Clinical and MRI Longitudinal Study
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 47–52, January 2013
How to Cite
Dinia, L., Bonzano, L., Albano, B., Finocchi, C., Del Sette, M., Saitta, L., Castellan, L., Gandolfo, C. and Roccatagliata, L. (2013), White Matter Lesions Progression in Migraine with Aura: A Clinical and MRI Longitudinal Study. Journal of Neuroimaging, 23: 47–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6569.2011.00643.x
J Neuroimaging 2013;23:47-52.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Acceptance: Received January 24, 2011, and in revised form June 16, 2011. Accepted for publication June 18, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!