Conflicts of Interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Instrumentation in Practice
Optic Nerve and its Arterial-Venous Vascularization: An Ultrasonologic Study in Multiple Sclerosis Patients and Healthy Controls
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American Society of Neuroimaging
Journal of Neuroimaging
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 273–277, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Carraro, N., Servillo, G., Maria Sarra, V., Bignamini, A., Pizzolato, G. and Zorzon, M. (2014), Optic Nerve and its Arterial-Venous Vascularization: An Ultrasonologic Study in Multiple Sclerosis Patients and Healthy Controls. Journal of Neuroimaging, 24: 273–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6569.2012.00758.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!