The Effect of Early Parent-Infant Contact on Newborn Body Temperature
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 287–290, September 1979
How to Cite
HILL, S. T. and SHRONK, L. K. (1979), The Effect of Early Parent-Infant Contact on Newborn Body Temperature. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 8: 287–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.1979.tb00963.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!