Squatting in Childbirth
A New Look at an Old Tradition
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 406–411, September 1985
How to Cite
ROMOND, J. L. and BAKER, I. T. (1985), Squatting in Childbirth. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 14: 406–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.1985.tb02090.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Submitted: April 1984. Revised: December 1984. Accepted with revisions: January 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.