Second Stage Labor: What Is Normal?
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 101–106, March 1985
How to Cite
McKAY, S. and ROBERTS, J. (1985), Second Stage Labor: What Is Normal?. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 14: 101–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.1985.tb02212.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2006
- Submitted: August 1983. Revised: December 1983. Accepted: January 1984.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.