Adjustment to a Newborn
Sibling Preparation Makes a Difference
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 73–79, January 1991
How to Cite
FORTIER, J. C., CARSON, V. B., WILL, S. and SHUBKAGEL, B. L. (1991), Adjustment to a Newborn. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 20: 73–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.1991.tb01679.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- December 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.