Maternal Confidence in coping with labor A Self-Efficacy Concept
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 457–463, November 1991
How to Cite
LOWE, N. K. (1991), Maternal Confidence in coping with labor A Self-Efficacy Concept. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 20: 457–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.1991.tb01711.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted March 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.