The Lived Experience of Self-Transcendence in Women With AIDS
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 314–320, May 1995
How to Cite
Coward, D. D. (1995), The Lived Experience of Self-Transcendence in Women With AIDS. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 24: 314–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.1995.tb02482.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- January 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.