Physical Abuse, Smoking, and Substance Use During Pregnancy: Prevalence, Interrelationships, and Effects on Birth Weight
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 313–320, May 1996
How to Cite
McFarlane, J., Parker, B. and Soeken, K. (1996), Physical Abuse, Smoking, and Substance Use During Pregnancy: Prevalence, Interrelationships, and Effects on Birth Weight. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 25: 313–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.1996.tb02577.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted: April 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.