Effects of Social Support on Prenatal Care and Health Behaviors of Low-Income Women
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 433–440, July 1997
How to Cite
Schaffer, M. A. and Lia-Hoagberg, B. (1997), Effects of Social Support on Prenatal Care and Health Behaviors of Low-Income Women. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 26: 433–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.1997.tb02725.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted: September 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!