Pushing Techniques During Labor: Issues and Controversies
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 719–726, November 1997
How to Cite
Petersen, L. and Besuner, P. (1997), Pushing Techniques During Labor: Issues and Controversies. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 26: 719–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.1997.tb02747.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.