Yoga: Intuition, Preventive Medicine, and Treatment
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 563–568, September 1998
How to Cite
Collins, C. (1998), Yoga: Intuition, Preventive Medicine, and Treatment. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 27: 563–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.1998.tb02623.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted: April 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.