Maternal Fatigue: Implications of Second Stage Labor Nursing Care
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 175–181, March 1999
How to Cite
Mayberry, L. J., Gennaro, S., Strange, L., Williams, M. and De, A. (1999), Maternal Fatigue: Implications of Second Stage Labor Nursing Care. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 28: 175–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.1999.tb01982.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted: October 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!