Psychosocial and Demographic Factors Related to Health Behaviors in the 1st Trimester
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 606–614, November 1999
How to Cite
Walker, L. O., Cooney, A. T. and Riggs, M. W. (1999), Psychosocial and Demographic Factors Related to Health Behaviors in the 1st Trimester. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 28: 606–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.1999.tb02169.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Accepted: July 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!