Risk-Taking Behaviors in Early Adolescent Minority Women: Implications for Research and Practice
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 454–461, July 2002
How to Cite
Doswell, W. M. and Braxter, B. (2002), Risk-Taking Behaviors in Early Adolescent Minority Women: Implications for Research and Practice. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 31: 454–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2002.tb00068.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted: March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!