Sociodemographic Factors Associated With Weekend Birth and Increased Risk of Neonatal Mortality
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 208–214, March 2006
How to Cite
Hamilton, P. and Restrepo, E. (2006), Sociodemographic Factors Associated With Weekend Birth and Increased Risk of Neonatal Mortality. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 35: 208–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2006.00034.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
- Accepted: May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.