Nurses and Doulas: Complementary Roles to Provide Optimal Maternity Care
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 304–311, March 2006
How to Cite
Ballen, L. E. and Fulcher, A. J. (2006), Nurses and Doulas: Complementary Roles to Provide Optimal Maternity Care. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 35: 304–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2006.00041.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
- Accepted: October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.