Birth Plans: The Good, the Bad, and the Future
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 295–303, March 2006
How to Cite
Lothian, J. (2006), Birth Plans: The Good, the Bad, and the Future. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 35: 295–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2006.00042.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Accepted: October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.