Nurse-Physician Communication During Labor and Birth: Implications for Patient Safety
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 547–556, July 2006
How to Cite
Simpson, K. R., James, D. C. and Knox, G. E. (2006), Nurse-Physician Communication During Labor and Birth: Implications for Patient Safety. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 35: 547–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2006.00075.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
- Accepted: January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!