Factors Influencing Women’s Decisions About Timing of Motherhood
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 625–633, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Benzies, K., Tough, S., Tofflemire, K., Frick, C., Faber, A. and Newburn-Cook, C. (2006), Factors Influencing Women’s Decisions About Timing of Motherhood. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 35: 625–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2006.00079.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
- Accepted: March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!