Factors Influencing Women’s Decisions About Timing of Motherhood
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 625–633, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Benzies, K., Tough, S., Tofflemire, K., Frick, C., Faber, A. and Newburn-Cook, C. (2006), Factors Influencing Women’s Decisions About Timing of Motherhood. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 35: 625–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2006.00079.x
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
- Accepted: March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.