Allostasis: A Theoretical Framework for Understanding and Evaluating Perinatal Health Outcomes
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 125–134, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Shannon, M., King, T. L. and Kennedy, H. P. (2007), Allostasis: A Theoretical Framework for Understanding and Evaluating Perinatal Health Outcomes. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 36: 125–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2007.00126.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Accepted: November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.