Obstetric Nurses’ Attitudes and Nursing Care Intentions Regarding Care of HIV-Positive Pregnant Women
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 398–409, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Tyer-Viola, L. A. (2007), Obstetric Nurses’ Attitudes and Nursing Care Intentions Regarding Care of HIV-Positive Pregnant Women. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 36: 398–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2007.00172.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
- Accepted: April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!