Predictors of Wheezing in Prematurely Born Children
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008, AWHONN, the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 262–273, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Holditch-Davis, D., Merrill, P., Schwartz, T. and Scher, M. (2008), Predictors of Wheezing in Prematurely Born Children. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 37: 262–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2008.00238.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Accepted January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.