Predictors of Wheezing in Prematurely Born Children
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008, AWHONN, the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 262–273, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Holditch-Davis, D., Merrill, P., Schwartz, T. and Scher, M. (2008), Predictors of Wheezing in Prematurely Born Children. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 37: 262–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2008.00238.x
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
- Accepted January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.