Success of a Lactation Education Program on NICU Nurses' Knowledge and Attitudes
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
© 2008 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 436–445, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Bernaix, L. W., Schmidt, C. A., Arrizola, M., Iovinelli, D. and Medina-Poelinez, C. (2008), Success of a Lactation Education Program on NICU Nurses' Knowledge and Attitudes. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 37: 436–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2008.00261.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Accepted May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!