Doula Care, Early Breastfeeding Outcomes, and Breastfeeding Status at 6 Weeks Postpartum Among Low-Income Primiparae
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
© 2009 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 157–173, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Nommsen-Rivers, L. A., Mastergeorge, A. M., Hansen, R. L., Cullum, A. S. and Dewey, K. G. (2009), Doula Care, Early Breastfeeding Outcomes, and Breastfeeding Status at 6 Weeks Postpartum Among Low-Income Primiparae. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 38: 157–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2009.01005.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Accepted December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!