Doula Care, Early Breastfeeding Outcomes, and Breastfeeding Status at 6 Weeks Postpartum Among Low-Income Primiparae
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
© 2009 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 157–173, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Nommsen-Rivers, L. A., Mastergeorge, A. M., Hansen, R. L., Cullum, A. S. and Dewey, K. G. (2009), Doula Care, Early Breastfeeding Outcomes, and Breastfeeding Status at 6 Weeks Postpartum Among Low-Income Primiparae. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 38: 157–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2009.01005.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
- Accepted December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!