Factors Influencing Feeding Decisions of Black and White Mothers of Preterm Infants
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2009
© 2009 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 300–309, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Dowling, D. A., Shapiro, J., Burant, C. J. and Elfettoh, A. A. (2009), Factors Influencing Feeding Decisions of Black and White Mothers of Preterm Infants. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 38: 300–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2009.01018.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2009
- Accepted December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.