A Pilot Study of a Nursing Intervention Protocol to Minimize Maternal-Infant Separation After Cesarean Birth
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2009
© 2009 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 430–442, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Nolan, A. and Lawrence, C. (2009), A Pilot Study of a Nursing Intervention Protocol to Minimize Maternal-Infant Separation After Cesarean Birth. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 38: 430–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2009.01039.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2009
- Accepted May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!