Understanding the Impact of Health Literacy on Women's Health
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
© 2009 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 601–612, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Shieh, C. and Halstead, J. A. (2009), Understanding the Impact of Health Literacy on Women's Health. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 38: 601–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2009.01059.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Accepted March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.