Prediction of Perineal Trauma During Childbirth by Assessment of Striae Gravidarum Score
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
© 2010 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 292–297, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Halperin, O., Raz, I., Ben-Gal, L., Or-Chen, K. and Granot, M. (2010), Prediction of Perineal Trauma During Childbirth by Assessment of Striae Gravidarum Score. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 39: 292–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2010.01137.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Accepted December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.